「血液型くん!」 / Ketsuekigata-kun! Episode 2: Who Doesn't Read the Atmosphere?


2nd Episode Credits:

  • RAW: B-kun
  • Encoder: A-kun
  • Uploader: O-chan
  • Translation: Cedrick Kinnison
  • Timing: Cedrick Kinnison

血液型君第2話です。
英語字幕が付けてありますので、英語が理解できない方は
「英語のキャプション」を無効にしてください。

You can follow their facebook page here
Download this 2nd translated episode here / mirror
See all of my translated Blood Type Anime here

Sorry, I'm not fluent in english but, I'll work as fast as I can for this anime.

If this post help/entertain you, please click one of advertisements showed on this blog for your support to me, then this project doesn't drop in the middle of it's season.

2 comments:

  1. thank you for your hardwork but if you will, would you upload in on another filehosting instead? maybe like ge.tt? bcs i've terrible compability with mega.c.nz ever since. thank you.

    ReplyDelete

© 2013 Projects and Blogger Templates - Anime OST.