It's Killing Time - Gensou Suikoden: Tsumugareshi Hyakunen no Toki English Translation Test With Windows 8 Paint



I'm bored today cuz all of my work is done 5 days ago, so, I decide to translate untranslated KONAMI's PSP game, Gensou Suikoden: Tsumugareshi Hyakunen no Toki to english with Paint. I dont know how to replace it's translation (I'm not good in patching console's software) so, I decide to take it's screenshot with remotejoy and edit it in paint. Enjoy my freetime translation lol. 

*Note: If you can do the hack on it's ROM and don't understand Japanese, let me know, I'll help you with translation, or maybe we can work together to finish it's translation? lol









My translations, sorry bad translation & editing, I use windows 8's MS paint, click image to enlarge.

0 comments:

© 2013 Projects and Blogger Templates - Anime OST.