「血液型くん!」 / Ketsuekigata-kun! Episode 5: When They With Their Lovers



5th Episode Credits:

  • RAW: Cedrick Kinnison
  • Encoder: Not Encoded
  • Uploader: Cedrick Kinnison
  • Translation: Cedrick Kinnison
  • Timing: Cedrick Kinnison


血液型くん!第5話です。
英語字幕が付けてありますので、英語がわからない方は
「英語のキャプション」を無効にしてください。

You can follow their facebook page here
Download the 5th translated episode here / mirror
Watch All latest translated episodes here

Sorry, I'm not fluent in english but, I'll work as fast as I can for this anime.

If this post help/entertain you, please click one of advertisements showed on this blog for your support to me, then this project doesn't drop in the middle of it's season.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Oh I'm sorry no 720p version, not for now, just wait when I get the proper video to upload, or if you cant wait, you can wait and download the 720p version from nyaa.eu when it released.

      I download the RAW version from Japanese websites or it's facebook page (english) when they update it.

      Delete

© 2013 Projects and Blogger Templates - Anime OST.