Related Problems About Ketsuekigata-kun! Projects / 「血液型くん!」プロジェクトに起こった問題について




Ok, someone has reported my video on youtube and youtube deleted it automatically (They report Ketsuekigata-kun! episode 1-3), I'll delete all Ketsuekigata-kun! videos from my Youtube now.


Sorry for the inconvenience, I will not upload Ketsuekigata-kun on Youtube anymore, you can always check for my updates of Ketsuekigata-kun! translated and download version only on this blog.

But, if this blog got banned, I'll drop this project, because I'm so fucking busy with my Japanese thesis now.

「日本語」

さっき「血液型くん!」の著作権報告を取って、第1話から第3話までYoutubeに削除されました。
申し訳ございませんが、二度と「血液型くん!」の動画Youtubeにアップロードできません。
直ちに「血液型くん!」の動画を削除しますので、
「血液型くん!」に興味があり方はいつでもこのブロッグでどうぞ楽しんでください。

1 comment:

  1. hey thanks for ur hardwork...XDD
    it such a pity someone has reported you T^T
    i always waiiting for your update every monday morning many thanks

    ReplyDelete

© 2013 Projects and Blogger Templates - Anime OST.