「血液型くん!」 Ketsuekigata-kun! Episode 12 (FINAL): Blood Donation


Episode 12 Credits:
  • RAW: Cedrick Kinnison
  • Encoder: Not Encoded
  • Uploader: Cedrick Kinnison
  • Translation: Cedrick Kinnison
  • Timing: Cedrick Kinnison
血液型くん!第12話です。

You can follow their facebook page here
Download the 12th translated episode here

This is the last episode of Ketsuekigata-kun!, Thanks for watching and I hope you like my translation. Sorry for the bad english. See you for my next freetime / fulltime projects :)
If you find this post is helpful, please click 1 advertisement here.

2 comments:

  1. I enjoy your subs very much. Thank you for the hard work on this project! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, me too
    I love this series ♥ and be happy when see it translated
    thanks a lot ☺

    ReplyDelete

© 2013 Projects and Blogger Templates - Anime OST.