「男子高校生の日常」 Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou - Drama CD: Ikemen Hosei / Cool Guy Voice Adjustment



Credits:
  • Original Drama CD: Cedrick Kinnison
  • Video Edit: Cedrick Kinnison
  • Timing: Cedrick Kinnison
  • Translations: Cedrick Kinnison

Voice Actors:



This's just another my freetime projects, I've translated it to English & Indonesian sub in 1 video, if the subtitle doesn't appear, press the captions icon on the left side of gear icon, and choose english or english - indonesia, if the subtitle is too small, just click the captions and press settings, choose the right options that suited to you.

I'm sorry, no hardsub on this project, hope you like it :)
If this post help/entertain you, please click one of advertisements showed on this blog for your support to me, then I can provide more service to you.

0 comments:

© 2013 Projects and Blogger Templates - Anime OST.